Monday, March 29, 2010

dinner with the fam

From Recently Updated

Last night the fam came over for a bbq at our house. It was fun to have everyone together with the new baby. We are having so much fun with her! She is so good and doesn't do much besides eat and sleep. She's tiny and so fun to snuggle up with. I just sleep with her in the crook of my arm and she stays there all night. I am in love! We had to go buy her some new clothes today because she doesn't fit in any of the clothes I have. I'm still working on getting some good pictures of her with her eyes open. It's such a rare occasion so I have to be quick! I am getting a little better every day but am still very sore. We went to Target today and I rode those old people motorized carts around. It was pretty fun. It felt so good to get out of the house!
From Recently Updated


From Recently Updated


From Recently Updated


From Recently Updated

4 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Those pictures are adorable and you look GREAT, Andrea! Congratulations again! :)

Just the 3 of us said...

She's sooo pretty, I love her!!! And you look so good Andrea! You are a hot mama :) love ya!

Just the 3 of us said...

p.s. why am in not on your blog list missy?!?! =)

Tam Bell said...

She is adorable. You look incredible. I wish I knew your secret . I am glad you are enjoying every minute with her. They grow up way too fast!!