| From The Taos |
| From The Taos |
Today the kids are sick so we've been inside trying to think of things to do. As you can see, Rylie decided to put every flower bow we have in her hair. Then she decided all by her self to read a book to Davis. It was so cute. They sat in that chair for about a half hour reading together. Don't worry, Davis is scheduled for a haircut tomorrow so we can get rid of the Floid hair do from Dumb and Dumber. He had also just finished eating spaghettios for lunch and it was still all over his face. Ya, my kids are very well kept.
We are still patiently waiting for baby sister to make her appearance. At this point I am willing to start looking on the black market for some pitocin. I can tell she is getting bigger and bigger every day. I was really looking forward to a normal size baby and as the minutes tick away I see my dream going out the window. But there is absolutely nothing I can do about it so I just have to sit and wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment