Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday

From The Taos

Today we took advantage of the yucky spring snow. The kids love playing in the snow. What kid doesn't? We started out the day with our traditional Saturday morning pancakes and then headed over to Mike's work and saw the little chicks (don't worry, we will not be getting any chicks or ducks this year, we are still recovering from the chick and duck massacre from last year. I don't want to talk about it.) Then we played in the snow until their little fingers were frozen.
From The Taos

Davis ate like a gallon of snow
From The Taos


From The Taos

Pretty Girl
From The Taos


From The Taos

Then we spent quiet time making cakes and cookies with her Easy Bake Oven. She loves it. And loves licking the bowl even more. We even got so caught up in baking we decided to make a huge German chocolate cake for dessert tonight! YUM!
From The Taos

We are finishing up our super fun Saturday with a date night with our neighbors. My sister is watching the kids and we are going out for sushi. What a great day!

1 comment:

Bre said...

looks like a fun day! Hey, I was at the dr's office yesterday for yet another ultrasound and I saw your name signed in. I hope all is going well with you! You're almost there!!!