Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Having A Baby

This is Michael making a rare blog cameo. I write this because Andrea is too drugged to write anything coherent. We are at the hospital right now and getting ready for this baby to head out. They just broke her water and we are hoping that the baby will be here soon. Andrea is doing well and is loving her epidural. Stay tuned for more updates.

6 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

so lauren just texted me and said you were there! ask for my sister mckenzie, she is a nurse and can hook you up with free stuff ;) formula, diapers etc-- congrats!!!

amber {and co.} said...

ohmygoodness CONGRATS!!! I seriously didn't think she was going to go in until Monday! We're thinking about you guys, can't wait to hear all the details and see pictures!! Give Andrea a big hug and kiss for me Ü

Tamara said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys. I am glad this baby is finally coming out!! I can't wait to hear stats and a name. Good luck, Andrea.

Shakirra said...

Well, I guess the baby is stubborn and because we all said it would be a while she decided to come and surprise us all! Yay for you guys!

Bre said...

yay! So excited for you! Congrats!

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

It's about time! :) Haha! Keep us posted! Congratulations!