Thursday, March 25, 2010

Home from the Hospital

From Recently Updated

Introducing...
Olivia Lee Nami Tao
We finally decided on her full name. We decided Olivia because I just really like that name and we can call her Livy or Liv and I love that. Lee is from my side of the family. It's my dad's middle name and my brothers and my sister's middle name. And Nami is Japanese, it's Michael's great grandma's first name and it means "ocean waves". We decided to keep up with the Japanese middle names, even though it gives the poor girl 4 names. I finally got some pictures of her with her eyes open. And the pictures below is of her hairy little back. I think its hillarious. She is hairy like that all over her body. I love it!
From Recently Updated


Going home from the hospital, she looks so tiny in that huge car seat!
From Recently Updated


Finally home with brother and sister. They are so excited we are home and Rylie can hold her all she wants. Poor Davis is actually really sick and can't be around the baby. Horrible timing!
From Recently Updated


My mom always gets me new sheets when I have a baby. This is what I came home to today. She put fresh sheets on and got flowers and organized everything for me. I'm so grateful she's here! We could not do this without her!
From Recently Updated


Here are some visitors we had in the hospital. I'm sorry I didn't get pictures of everyone who came. But thank you for coming!
Lauren
From Recently Updated

Paul
From Recently Updated


Mom
From Recently Updated


Corinn
From Recently Updated


It feels good to be home from the hospital. I am still not feeling to hot. I am super sore and very drugged all the time. Recovery is always the worst part. But Olivia is an AWESOME nurser and she doesn't cry unless she needs something. So I'm grateful for that. Tonight is our first night home and I'm curious to see how it will go. I can't walk so Michael is being an awesome big helper! He is waiting on me hand and foot. And he is making sure the other kids are feeling so included. Things couldn't be happier in our house. Except I guess for Davis feeling better... But my mom just got here with my bottle of percocet, so I'm feeling goooood.

4 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

I'm happy you guys are home and all is going well! I can't wait to hold her again soon! Love you guys!

MSorenson said...

She is so cute and her hairy body looks just like Tay did! See you soon.

Lindalu said...

So beautiful Andrea, congrats!

Brittany said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy that you actually had your sweet little girl early and that everyting went well for you. You look great, oh and I think you and your mom look so much alike! I told Micheal this, but if ya'll need anything we're just here in Lehi, not too far from ya'll...so please let us know. I'm sure you still won't be up to cooking once your mom is gone, I know I wasn't, so if you want I can make ya'll dinner sometime. Please let me know, I mean it! We really should be getting together sometime anyways! I loved hanging out w/ ya'll that time ya'll had us over.