Friday, March 19, 2010

inspiration

From The Taos


From The Taos

Remember these gems? They were my inspiration from Pottery Barn. They were $300 a piece and I knew I could make them for cheaper......
From The Taos

This I actually found at Down East for $40! And I love it!

From The Taos

And this one we made, I found all the fabric at Joann's on sale and my mom sewed it all together. I think it looks just as good, if not cuter than the Pottery Barn quilt.
From The Taos

From The Taos

So now their beds are finally done! With matching quilts and a bed skirt that was skillfully glued and velcrowed on, I didn't know how difficult it would be to put a bed skirt on a bunk bed....it's not easy due to the boards that go across the entire bottom....but we made it work and I'm glad it's done.

No comments: