I was told by a friend (you know who you are) that my last few posts have been rather disgusting and that I need to write better posts. So here's a nice non disgusting post about my kids. This one's for you. (just cuz you're pregnant doesn't mean my posts aren't funny) :)
When I was growing up my mom would always have a huge spread of food for conference. And when I was growing up that was about the only good thing about conference. :) Now I can appreciate it more and I have picked up the tradition of lots of treats. By the end of the afternoon my new carpet was covered in chewed up jelly beans and ranch dressing but my kids loved it.
Just kidding with you Leanne

3 comments:
Haha! Leanne is funny! Actually your posts crack me up, I love reading them, disgusting ones and all :)
I am flattered that I get my very own post on your blog. This is an adorable tradition and I am grateful for the lack of duck guts and dead people smells.
I love conference too! I agree, the more food the better, anything to keep the kids quiet. I am impressed that you are so laid back about the carpet. It is inevitable that the kids will spill at least a little bit. I want to come to your house, we just have a big breakfast, but I like the table full of goodies.
Post a Comment