We went fishing yesturday at a pond in American Fork. It was fun, for about 15 minutes. Then it just wasn't fun anymore. Michael gets on these wierd kicks where he has to do weird things. So right now its fishing. He caught 1 little fish. yay. so exciting. The kids were just bored and hot and cranky. And they ate all the crackers we were suppose to be feeding the ducks. I think he can go fishing by himself from now on. 
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
oooooooo YAY! SOOOO fun, killing more living creatures!!!!!!!!! you're teaching your kids some AWESOME lessons. ducks, chickens, rabbits AND fish, PERFECT!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope someday your husband doesn't go on a "weird-kick" where he want's to harm you or your children!!?! :(
Andrea call me when you see this!
Hey "Jenny G" Thats so awesome that you are reading poeples blogs that you don't know. And you don't know us. You don't know that my husband had a snake and animal farm for the purpose of SAVING those animals from being hurt. We teach our children that animals are living creatures and should be treated as such. If you read carefully you would see that. I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to preach to people. You must be feeling pretty pathetic about yourself. I'm going to play with our animals now and if another one happens to die I'll be sure to write another post about it.
PS. Since weare teaching our kids to love animals, you should teach your kids not to judge people. Thanks for the attention though!!
You're absolutely RIGHT, I don't know you or your family and obviously would NOT want to!! I found the link to your blog through another blog or two of people who are friends of a friend. I thought your blog looked pretty interesting and out of curiousity read some entries. However, I was disgusted by the way you thought it was OK to toss the ducks or chicks around and squish their guts out because "well they only cost $1, so it's ok!" That is beyond HORRIBLE, just because they are inexpensive doesn't make it right or OK to kill them in such a horrific manner! Also, might I add-- if you don't want strangers reading and commenting about your personal life then don't publically broadcast it on the internet!!! What do you expect, it's a public blog?!
And why would I feel pathetic about myself, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything?!? I can assure you that I certainly felt pathetic after reading what the poor creatures in your home had to suffer at the hands of your children and husband. I'm sure your rabbit stew wasn't made out of pure hunger, I'm sure your pantry and "utah style food storage" would've offered you PLENTY of dinner options that didn't require slaughtering a housepet!!!!!!!
You are such a loser. Why do you want to take the time out of your life to tell me how to live mine? I am aware that my blog can be viewed by the public, I can write about anything I want. If you don't like it, don't read it. Mind your own business. I laughed at you at first but now you just sound stupid. Who are you to tell me anything? And if you don't recal, my daughter is 3. I don't think that makes her a horrific animal killer. Please stay away from my blog. I'll be writing more about dead animals, don't worry. Don't bother responding to this, I know you read it.
hhahah you guys are all so brainwashed. it's so sad.
Thats all you could come up with? you would have been better off not responding like I said. If you would like to continue looking ignorant and arguing with me, thats your choice, this is fun for me. I have a stats counter and it looks like you have been spending all day checking to see if I have responded, you are obviously very concerned about this.
I feel sorry for Jenny. She really does sound so pathetic, trying to make her case about protecting animals. Hey Jenny- why don't you go picket a fur store or something instead of harassing poor Andrea's family blog! I wish you had a blog so I could comment and judge every single thing that you write or say. Jenny is such a hater! Haha... its comical.
Post a Comment