Friday, April 24, 2009
Sad people
I don't want to give this girl any more attention then she has already gotten, but some girl thought she would write some comments on my blog about our animals. I just might have something to say about this! (if you want to know what I really think of her, read my reponse to her comment.) Its unfortunate that people feel the need to try and feel impowered by talking down to someone else. I really don't want to have to change my blog to private, but if people think its okay to write on people's blogs that they don't even know then I will be forced to make sure they can't see it. I also wanted to clear the air about us and our animals. I don't feel like I need to defend ourselves, I just wanted to say this. We LOVE animals! My husband LOVES animals. Why do you think we have so many? We would never purposefully hurt one (as long as they aren't food for something else that we have. Which is the circle of life and thats the way god made it.) I'm not going to get into the whole argument of weather or not we should eat animals, my point is that we love animals and are teaching our children to love animals. So if you don't know us, don't leave me rude comments. Its a waste of my time and I feel sorry for you. No one asked for you to read my business, nor for your opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow...that Jenny G chick has serious issues. Too bad she doesn't have a blog so we could go judge her on all sorts of things: judging other people...jumping to conclusions...forming false opinions...and all about how to NOT tolerate or get to know other people! Haha!! Good times...sounds to me like someone needs to get slapped. Can't wait to see what she says about my blog! Ha!
Wow that girl must have NO LIFE if she is going around to random people's blogs and chastising them for circumstances that she knows nothing about! Jenny if you're reading this, you clearly don't know Michael and Andrea. They have taken in so many animals to give them a good home, and their children give the animals more love and attention than most people give their pets. And Andrea, make sure you add my email to your blog list, I love reading about your sweet family, we're going to miss you! :)
Post a Comment