
I thought I lost all of these pictures. I was devastated because an amazing photographer (who took my bridals when I got married and ended up becoming a really good friend of mine), took them for me and I think they are so precious. I found them on my old myspace account. I never use myspace anymore but for some reason I was checking it and found these pictures! I forgot that I saved them there. So I was looking at them and feeling rather nostalgic. I thought I would post them on here just so they can be saved in another archive. It's really strange to see my pregnant tummy. I can remember how uncomfortable I was just by looking at these pictures. I was 8 and 1/2 months along. I can just feel that foot in my ribs!








1 comment:
I love love love, Prego Belly photos!! I took some when I was Pregnant with Kellen and I am so glad I did. I was a little worried about bearing all, but I am so glad I did, and I plan on doing it again next time I am pregnant, Your Darling Andrea. Pregnant looks good on you.
Terri
Post a Comment