Sunday, April 26, 2009

I love huge flowers on my kids head!




I made some super cute flower clips at an enrichment activity. making flower bows is about the mormon-iest thing you can do, and blogging about it the second mormon-iest. Sometimes I feel like its a contest to see who's baby can have the biggest flower on their head. But I thought they were cute. Now I really wish I had a baby girl who could wear the cute headbands that they came with! They are to small for my 3 year old. But now I know how to make them the right way, you just buy the flowers from craft stores in the artificial flower section, the ones with the stems and you just take the stems and centers out and replace the centers with brads so they lay flat, then just attach a clip. I was using the scrapbook flowers before and they aren't nearly as cute.






4 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Those are cute! I need to find somewhere to buy fake flowers here...Maybe I'll have my mom send me some! So cute!

Anonymous said...

those are sooo cute!

Unknown said...

Very Cute!!! Jumpin Jacks is located in a couple locations, you can look it up online. I went to the one in Springville. It was only 5 dollars for Jonah plus 5 dollars for the parent if they want to play too. It's free if you just watch.

Plewe Fam said...

This is the kind of stuff I need to learn. My poor girl is going to end up in all her brother's clothes, boy carseat with a hat on her head. Thanks for sharing - they seem so easy and really cute.