Monday, April 20, 2009

What did she just say?

Today Rylie and Michael were wresteling around and she was standing on his lap and all the sudden said "I don't want to squish your nuts out!" And we both stopped and looked at each other and said "What did she just say?" And then she said it again and we heard her right, thats indeed what she said. We had no idea where she got that from then she said "No mommy, I meant I don't want to squish your GUTS out." Which makes a lot more sence that a 3 year old would say that. It was hillarious. I could not stop laughing. We thought for sure she was just being extra careful of daddys....you know. So funny.

3 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Hahah! I can't wait till Ella starts talking!!!! :D

amber {and co.} said...

No way, that's awesome!! She is such a FUNNY little girl! I love that you post all of the funny things she says, keep them coming! :)

Leanne said...

That is hilarious. It actually wouldn't surprise me if she was actually meaning to say nuts. She is a brilliant little kid. P.S. go back and reread my latest blog post. We need to start taking more pictures at our get togethers :)