Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Feelin good!

I cannot even tell you how different I feel since I stopped my birth control. I stopped in about a month ago and the difference is amazing. I knew it had an affect on me but I didn't realise how much of an affect it had until I stopped it. I feel so good. When I was using it I felt so irritated all the time. I would get annoyed with the littlest things. My kids drove me crazy all the time and I was having a really hard time enjoying them. I had this unexplained anger that would manifest its self at the strangest times. It makes sence though because thats how I feel when I'm pregnant, and its the same hormones. Now I feel so mellow all the time. I have SO much more patience and things just don't bother me any more. I fell like a new lady. I love it. I feel so peaceful and ready to take on more things. I find myself wanting to play with my kids instead of wanting them away from me. I think when I am happier around them they are happier kids. It's goes full circle. I think I can say, for sure this time, that I will never go on birth control again. So bring on the babies! (not really)