Wednesday, April 29, 2009

shave and a hair cut

Guess what happened to me! The other day me visiting teachers were over and one of them has a 2 year old boy. She's also 39 weeks pregnant with her second. They were so cute and fun to talk to! Her son was getting a little restless so I told him to go back to my kids room and play with some toys. About 15 minutes later his mom went to check on him and came out looking mortified. All she said was "do not go back there. I'll clean it up." I was instantly intrigued, and scared. I walked back to my bedroom and he had gotten ahold of a full bottle of my husbands shaving cream and emptied the whole bottle on my carpet, clothes, shoes, bathroom, bedspread and furniture. Now, if she's reading this, which I don't even know if she's knows a have a blog, but just in case, I still want to point out that I think it's hilarious because this is totally something my kids would do. Please don't feel bad! Its just a funny story and I had to share it! So I spent the next half hour telling her not to worry and to stop cleaning it up. She's just about to have a baby for crying out loud! So we got it cleaned up, somewhat, and they left. I couldn't help laugh because I could totally put myself in her position. That is totally something that would happen to me in someones house that I don't even know. She was so embarrassed. I felt really bad for her! But all the same, it's a funny story. I thought about taking pictures but she was to embarrassed and I didn't want to make her feel worse. And its not like my husband uses shaving cream anyways so no harm done!

2 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Haha! That is so funny!! :) Love it....

MSorenson said...

That is too funny! Why do you guys even have shaving cream, doesn't Michael only shave like once a year? That poor girl, you need to tell her about the "pregnant lady," maybe she will feel better.