
He's having a little identity crisis in this picture. "I know I'm a boy so I want to play with this gun but I love to dance and twirl round about like a fairy so I'll wear this dress as well" Those are his thoughts I swear. He wanted me to put this dress on him and when I did he twirled around like a little princess. He loves it. And he wears Rylie's princess shoes all the time. And carries a purse. I don't know about this one. We try and give him cars and trucks to play with, but he loves baby dolls and head bands. Oh dear.


4 comments:
Haha, this is hilarious! I guess this is what happens when you have an older sister and no brothers? I'm sure he'll get into the "boy" stuff when he has more boys to play with!
it's because he has an older sister. ha, i love it.
Uh oh....sounds to me like he needs some little boys to play with! Try buying him some army men or something :) Hahaha!
This is too funny! Taylor was asking me to buy him a purse at the store. I'm sure it's because I always carry one!
Post a Comment