Saturday, April 2, 2011

conference day craft project

 I was itching for a new project and saw some pillows in Target the other day that I have been coveting. So this morning I thought I would attempt to recreate them, Andrea style. Michael had to work all day today so it was a fun project to do during nap time and conference. Total cost of project- $10. Love clearance fabric at Joanns!! Then I finished the day with a 10 mile run outside. My legs are jello and I can barely move. But I did it! I had ice cream for dinner.

5 comments:

Christina said...

So cute! You should do a tutoral on the flower one, I want to make one!

Us Olsons said...

I'm in love.

Chris Davis said...

Love these. I love that one with the ruffle, sooo cute!

Chris Davis said...

-from Nikki, not Chris. Haha

Coralie said...

Super cute, Andrea! I love them!