I have been having some majorly strange thoughts and feelings lately. I have been putting it off sharing them because I thought they would go away. And I am still hoping they WILL go away! I have just been feeling like something is missing in our family....or someone. I know I want more kids, we just don't know exactly when. I feel like someone up there is pushing really hard for me to be okay with having another baby. My life is C.R.A.Z.Y pants right now. I mean, seriously. It's no secret we are battling some super personal trials right now. But I have been doing an overhaul of life changes lately and sometimes I feel like making the change to add to our family is what I need. Or what I don't need! (is what I keep telling myself) Every time I have to wake up with Liv in the middle of the night I say to myself "NO! I do NOT want to do this again with a new baby!" but then every day I play with my kids and know that my family is incomplete. I have this thing with my dreams, it's hard to explain but they are sometimes meaningful. Both of these dreams were last night- In my dream someone I didn't know told me there were spirits waiting to come to my family and they were so excited to come but were waiting for me to bring them down. Then in another dream I had a little girl, she was 13 lbs 9 oz.....I don't know why she was that big in my dream, but she was. But I woke up from that dream knowing it was what I am suppose to do....not have a 13 lb baby, but you get the idea. When??? Is the question of the century. We certainly aren't in a financial position to do this and emotionally and physically it would be really hard. But it's never going to get any easier. We aren't planning on getting any richer in the next 5 years and I don't plan on having any more energy in the next.....20 years. I just know that Heavenly Father provides for those who listen to his promptings. I mean....look at us, we are 26 and have 3 kids already, two were unplanned, and we are super happy with how life is turning out. That doesn't mean there aren't challenges with raising kids of course, sometimes I want to quit because it's to hard and the last thing I want is to ADD to the madness. It wasn't up to us when we got our little angles delivered to our family, but it works out. We are blessed tremendously in every aspect of our lives. We have things mysteriously work out all the time and that is a direct result of being righteous and obedient people. I have so much faith that whatever decision we make we will be supported in every way possible, and life will.....work out as it always does. This is not an announcement that we will be trying to get pregnant, by any means. Just my thoughts on the topic. I'm sure many mothers can relate. :)
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yay for tao babies! i think you are a great mother, and maybe another baby is what you'll need as crazy as that may seem. I am excited for you no matter when it happens ;) love you guys!
Well, y'all make pretty darn cute babies! That's for sure! I definitely believe dreams can inspire us to do what we need to do :)
P.S. - Your cookies were amazing the other day! Bailey LOVED them, especially!
Post a Comment