Then that night we went to our ward activity, it was a Stars of Hollywood Gold and Geen Ball. I was just glad to get to go to the party and I didn't have to set it up or clean it up! 
Then today, Sunday, we got all dressed up in our anxiously awaited Easter outfits. (I had to hide them from the kids so they wouldn't wear them and ruin them) Don't even ask me how long it took me to get Rylie's hair to look like that. (hours, and looooots of whining!) Gotta love girls!And of course my handsome buddy. Any little boy with hair combed like that is automatically a sweethart in my book.
And my little Livy lu bug. She smiled perfectly for me and was such a crack up in her huge poofy tutu dress. I love it!!
And of course one child must cry.
My studly men in my life
And the fam
And one more egg hunt at the house...because they need more candy and they will love this picture when they're older.....Davis with his farm boots on and Rylie with her crack riiiight about to peek out. Classic.

No comments:
Post a Comment