Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Piano lessons and unbirthdays

 I am so excited to announce that Rylie has started piano lessons. One of my best friends, Kristen Alomia is an amazing teacher and was willing to give up one of her mornings to teach Rylie. We bought the books, bought an awesome keyboard, we are set! I feel so proud puting her in lessons, like I'm being a very well musically cultured mother. :) I took piano lessons since I can remember so I wanted her to be able to have the same experience. Can't wait to hear the little one note at a time songs!

And today was Davis' unbirthday at school. Since he has a summer birthday he got to celebrate today. He was so excited to make his poster and have today be all about him. These are his teachers, Miss Maurie and Miss Margo. I love these ladies to death. They were Rylie's teachers for two years and have done an amazing job. Very sad to say that they are not doing the preschool next year, but we did find a another one yesterday that equals in awesomeness. So I'm excited about that. I am a huge fan of preschool. I think it builds such great social skills and teaches them things that I am incapable of teaching. I'm all for it. Plus I think kids learn better from other people then they do from their own parents. All of my children will be attending preschool. To bad it won't be this one!

1 comment:

:: ashley :: said...

funnn! I bet ry will do awesome, she is such a doll.