Thursday, April 7, 2011
you want to know how to never be my massage client again??
Well, there are lots or reasons I will not give people massages ever again. But this guy blew me away. I gave him a massage about two weeks ago, he was referred from another therapist so I didn't know him. First of all, he was a body builder so he was extremely difficult to massage. He hurt his back so he had me work on his back for the WHOLE HOUR!! It was exhausting, to say the least. He even commented several times on how difficult he knew this massage was and how greatful he was that I worked so hard. So it comes time to pay and he gives me $60, I charged him $45 for the massage so I assumed the extra $15 was a tip. He then says "I don't have change so can I just give you a $5 tip and have a $10 credit for my next massage?" of course I said yes but thought that was kinda strange considering how difficult the massage was to only give me a $5 tip and ask for a credit. But I didn't really care. So today he calls me to schedule another massage and says "don't I have a credit for this massage?" I said "yes you have a $10 credit" He paused and said "no thats not right, don't you only charge $45? I gave you $60 last time so that means I have a $15 credit." I was amazed!!!!! Who does that??? I almost canceled the appointment right then and there. I was so bugged! And it's not like I expect tips every time, cuz I don't, it's totally not a big deal. Whats annoying is that he gave a tip and then asked for it back....... friggin ridiculous! He is coming tomorrow for his massage and I don't think I should work nearly as hard if he's going to stiff me like that!!! No, I can't ever do anything but my best, but I sure want to do a crappy massage for him being such a.......strange and awkward guy. I think I'll be busy though from here on out. Yep, I'm busy all the time, sorry, no openings for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh what an A-hole. Have you ever seen the Friends where Ross massages someone and uses wooden spoons and runs tonka trucks up the guys back. That's what you should do. haha
Post a Comment