oh my gosh! I kinda laughed at first, but holy crap that is going to be a pain to get renewed.. I am so sorry!
Oh no! :( I think you can request replacement cards through the mail...good luck :( booo....
Oh shoot! Haha, kids are crazy. I'm so sorry! The SS office in Provo is super fast on mid week days right when they open. I was done in less than 5 minutes.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh my gosh! I kinda laughed at first, but holy crap that is going to be a pain to get renewed.. I am so sorry!
Oh no! :( I think you can request replacement cards through the mail...good luck :( booo....
Oh shoot! Haha, kids are crazy. I'm so sorry! The SS office in Provo is super fast on mid week days right when they open. I was done in less than 5 minutes.
Post a Comment