Monday, April 4, 2011

Some moms are so stupid

This happened to me last week but I have not been able to stop thinking about it. I was in line at Walmart behind some dumb mom. She was waiting for her groceries to all be checked out and so she was standing there kinda spacing out. Meanwhile her little boy, I would say he was 3 years old, was walking around telling her he had to go potty. He was calm at first but she ignored him. Then he started whining and crying telling her how bad he needed to go potty....still no response from the mom. Then he starts screaming that he needs to go potty and says that he's going to pee his pants. Still no response. Then he starts to pee his pants. Still screaming to his mom that he needs to go potty. Now he's peeing his pants screaming "Someone help me! I"m peeing my pants and I don't what to do!!" It was so sad! It broke my heart! STILL NO RESPONSE FROM THE MOM. Poor kid!! Finally after she pays for her groceries she looks at him and says "I told you to go before we left! What are you doing?" I wanted to punch her in her freakin head and make her pee her pants and then yell at her for what an idiot she is for having children. Then tell her to go get her tubes tied so she doesn't ever procreate ever again. I was so mad! This poor little boy just had to go potty and was doing everything he could to get her to take him and she wouldn't, then yelled at him for peeing his pants! What an idiot!!

2 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

How embarrassing for that little boy :(

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Oh my gosh! What a poor little boy!! I would've felt SOOO bad!! I can't believe the mom would be so oblivious. If Ella says one time that she needs to pee, it is like a RACE to the bathroom - emergency mode! Sheesh...stupid lady...poor boy :( Hopefully he has a more attentive father! Sheesh!