Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ATTENTION! LOOSE SNAKE IN MY HOUSE!

Michael just informed me that a huge 6 foot snake is missing from its cage.


What




the




crap!


This has actually never happened before. Or at least not that I'm aware of. I could see my sweet husband conveniently forgetting to tell me about a missing snake. So I'll be sleeping elsewhere tonight. Unless he finds it. I'm not going to wait around and find it staring at me when I'm going pee or something. No thank you. I'm not really scared of the snakes but I would sure be scared to see one crawling around my little house. Crawling up my pant leg or down my shirt when I sleep. If he doesn't find it I just may be divorced by morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(caitlin)OMG! Call animal control or something!

Rupeshow said...

i'm NEVER coming to your house again.