Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I hate the time change

I need to whine and complain. I HATE this time change! I don't mind the other one when we skip an hour ahead. But this going back an hour just screws with my schedule. So you know how my kids are waking up at 5 in the morning? Now its 4 because of the time change. I've been benefiting from those lovely little neon orange ear plugs. It makes it so I can't hear them if they're just awake and playing, which they usually are. But if Davis is crying in his room at 4 in the morning, I can hear that. And I'm trying to only give Davis 1 nap a day so I have to wait til Rylie gets home from preschool at noon to give it to him. Now I have to drag it out another hour because of the time change, and that's really hard to do when you have a sleepy, cranky baby. They will get used to it eventually but this first 2 or 3 weeks are really hard. I remember how hard this is every year. I don't even know why we have to time change? What the heck is it for? All it does is mess up my days. For real.

2 comments:

MSorenson said...

That's why I love AZ, no daylight savings! I am pretty sure you can't tell when I update because my blog is private. Our cousin has a private blog and it doesn't update on mine either. I will post soon about our trip to Camarillo. We won't be going down for Christmas, so we can't see you guys.

amber {and co.} said...

Amen to that! I hate losing an hour of daylight, it is just one more reminder that the dark and depressing winter is coming sooner! Boo for daylight savings...