Friday, November 7, 2008

Family Pictures!!

So my great future sister in law, Christine Hardy, is an amazing photographer. She's going to school at Brooks Instatute of Photography in Santa Barbara (my life long dream) and she is so good. She was willing to come take some pictures of us and I'm so happy with how they turned out. Thank you so much Christine I absolutely love them!






























For some reason there is a lot of space after this....I don't know how to fix that. Sorry.
























































































































































































































































7 comments:

Amanda said...

I love them! So cute! You guys all look great and the kids are adorable!

trine k said...

these turned out SO amazing, I can hardly stand it- I especially love the ones of the girls together and the boys together. And where Riley has evil face while throwing leaves at Davis. Classic. :)

emily said...

Andrea! They turned out so well! I love them! It makes me so anxious to see mine...I can't stand it anymore! Where did you guys end up going? It looks great!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

What a darling little family... I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Directions to our place:

Take exit 77 in springville (it’s the exit with Wal-mart and Ihop) head east (over the freeway).

Continue for a while until you hit main street in Springville (you will see a walgreens on your right)

Turn right on Main St. (89)

You will now see a fork in the road- merge towards Mapleton

Continue down 89

Turn left at the 147 (also known as 1600)

Turn right at 800w (it is your first right)

Continue on until you see a neighborhood with a BIG wooden sign called “Triple Crown” the sign is not facing you so you can’t read it until you get right next to it. The sign is on your left. Turn left into the neighborhood.

Make your first left
Then first right and we are the second house on the left (the last house on the street)

Call me if you have questions!

Leanne said...

These are beautiful! A. I LOVE your hair. Great color and cut. B. I love Mike's hare also :) How do you choose which one to frame?

amber {and co.} said...

ohmygoodness Andrea I LOVE them! Especially the one of Davis by himself- too precious! You have the cutest little family ever :)