I was so grateful to get invited to Michael's Aunts house for Thanksgiving. We weren't really planning on doing Thanksgiving this year because we were all alone, our families are all in California, and I didn't really want to make the whole dinner for just two people. But at the last minute we got invited. So I was grateful for that. We spent the afternoon getting slaughtered at ping pong and watching Fred Clause and Hancock. Good times.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Andrea! It was fun seeing you guys on Thanksgiving. I've got a link to your blog, so now I'll be able to stay in touch.
Looks like you had a fun day. We always like it when the Longs come down here and we get to hang out with them for Thanksgiving. I love Rylie's expression in that pic, like she just can't wait to dig into the meal.
Post a Comment