Thursday, November 20, 2008
Massage Glamour
We found the snake. He found it in our storage closet in the basement. Thank goodness for that. I guess there will be no divorce. For now. :) So today I spend my day working. I got asked to be a part of a special ops team and go give a company called Security Metrics, massages all day. They were seated massages so they obviously had their clothing on. This type of massage is very difficult because there is no oil and you're working over clothes so its really tiring for your hands. I had to give back massages for 8 straight hours. No breaks. I thought my hands were going to fall off. I get this question all the time- "Do your hands hurt after your done working?" And the answer is... heck yes. Everything hurts. Its very demanding on your body. I make people feel like a million bucks while I feel like a garbage dumpster. Great trade off don't you think? But I got paid pretty good for the day so I guess that makes it all worth it. By the way, my work is having awesome sales right now for packages. They make great Christmas presents. And I'm not even trying to promote my work, I just think it's a really good deal. I think it's $80 for two and $110 for three. Which is absurd. Normally they are $55 a piece. So drink it up. And if you're scared of being naked......we really don't care about your yucky naked body. I see old wrinkly naked butts all day long. Yours really won't surprise me. Nothing really does anymore. I've seen it all. My job is so glamorous right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment