Today Rylie was jumping on her little brother and I kept telling her not to do it. After a few minutes of ignoring me, I said really loudly "Stop jumping on your brother!" so she said very loudly "Mom! I just do.....what I do!!!!" and I said "I don't even know what that means!!" and she said (yelled) "ME EITHER!!!" I think she was trying to say "I just do what I want." because she's said that one before. I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. Exactly 5 minutes later she cracked her face on Davis's head and split her lip open. Figures.
I'm laughing right now because as I'm typing this rylie screaming her head off with a paper towel held to her lip and Davis is dive bombing a big stuffed dragon chair we have. He's jumping from the couch head first onto this chair. It's hillarious. He just figured out how to climb up onto the couch. He's smacked his face into the carpet like 5 times and he keeps laughing every time he lands. I'm so entertained.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, I am still kind of laughing out loud from this post. I think your blog is quickly becoming as funny as Tales from an Ordinary Housewife. And that is a compliment that I don't hand out like pretzels.
Post a Comment